Doing Business in SugarCreek
- Obtain a home occupation license from City Hall or on line.
- Bring completed form to City Hall with appropriate license fee.
- $25 for businesses generating less than $50,000 gross revenue. MUST supply previous year financial statement showing gross revenues are less than $50,000
- $50 for businesses generating over $50,000 gross revenue. Previous year's financial statement not required.
- If you are selling retail goods from your home, Sugar Creek sales tax is 1.75% with the overall Missouri sales tax rate set at 7.600%.
- Sugar Creek does participate in an Internet Use sales tax.
How do I obtain a liquor license?
How do I obtain a food handlers license?